Chaos Storm #1236
Chaos Storm #1236 has swept the Lok'Groton island chain. Please post any changes you have observed and wish to share with others in the comments.
Delta Tao's "What's New" for v1236:
Posted by Para at August 06, 2021 08:29 AM
You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude
toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change
rather than allowing it to master you.
— Brian Tracy (b. 1944)
- Using a shieldstone while it is active will de-activate it.
- Added explicit /cancel and /on options to all
activated bloodblade abilities (in addition to default toggle behavior).
- Bloodmages can now specify a percentage of their total health as their
health limit using /set X%.
- Blood inferno now causes affected monsters to bleed when they die.
- Fixed the masking in the super advanced library.
- Inspired by the Olympics, our world gerbils have strapped on their go-fast shoes
and picked up the pace: the unofficial speed bump (to 5 frames/second) that occurred
in v1232 is now officially permanent.