January 24, 2007
Chaos Storm #478
Chaos Storm #478 has swept the Lok'Groton island chain. Please post any changes you have observed and wish to share with others in the comments. If you don't want to read possible spoilers, please do not read the comments.
Posted by Para at January 24, 2007 11:11 PM
Delta Tao's "What's New" for v478:
Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it. - David Starr Jordan
* No crashes in 302 days and counting.
* Armor and certain weapons now unequip themselves at the last wear level.
* If you persist in wearing badly damaged armor, it might break down into only a few pieces of iron. So don't do that.
* Shiny Daggers are now even shinier.
* Champion Earth Minerals have been improved. Ask around.
* Ranger spirit drain against studied monsters now varies based on the strength of the blow.
* Work on Bloodmages is progressing.
* Our crack team is making tremendous progress on a top-secret project. You're going to love it.
* Eldon's started a new project. Fear him...sometime next year.
* Chum is still working on the same old project. Nothing to see here, move along... ;)
* You'll have to explore to discover the rest of this Chaos Storm's changes. Enjoy!
for Slartibartfast's comments on v478 bug fixes.