September 13, 2007
Chaos Storm #511
Chaos Storm #511 has swept the Lok'Groton island chain. Please post any changes you have observed and wish to share with others in the comments. If you don't want to read possible spoilers, please do not read the comments.
Posted by Para at September 13, 2007 12:03 AM
Delta Tao's "What's New" for v511:
The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men. - Henry David Thoreau
* No crashes in 526 days and counting.
* We apologize for the series of errors that led to some people receiving double experience compensation in recent updates, some one dose, and many none at all. We have fixed the problem and done our best to even out the bonus experience, bringing everyone up to the "double dose" level. Thanks for your understanding.
* You'll have to explore to discover the rest of this Chaos Storm's changes. Enjoy!
Slartibartfast on v511 on Clan Lord Sentinel:
* Some people didn't get their promised ranks from the server restart in v505, they should be receiving them this update.
* Monsters shouldn't be quite so eager to grab certain items.
* Some more turmoil and changes, but those are secret. Have fun.
Eldon on v511 on Clan Lord Sentinel:
* Work continues on new project. A new puzzle has been suggested for this area that I think is neat. Let's see how we can implement it...
* Shieldstone testing for a new feature is almost done. The affected range of repelling should be larger in v514. This is the last new feature planned for that item.
* Slowly creating new monsters, AIs, and items for new project. Oh my.