Chaos Storm #753 has swept the Lok'Groton island chain. Please post any changes you have observed and wish to share with others in the comments. If you don't want to read possible spoilers, please do not read any further!
Delta Tao's "What's New" for v753:
I’m fixing a hole where the rain gets in
And stops my mind from wandering
Where it will go — The Beatles
* Rain and snow should no longer leak into interior locations. Please /BUG any noticeable problems with the repairs.
* New fashionable ways to stay warm and dry.
* I know; promises, promises... But we’re told that “It should now be easier to access certain easy paths.” Please /BUG any difficulties.
* No crashes (of our own making) in 513 days and counting. The record is 723 days. However...
* For reasons of hygiene, our hosting provider needed to move all the gerbils into nice new clean cages — not just ours. Some of the less-well-behaved gerbils (again, not ours) found the dislocation upsetting, and made their displeasure known, as gerbils will.
* Our gerbils, politely covering their ears and noses, were thereby prevented from pedalling as vigorously as they normally do, which is why there’s been unusually bad lag for the past couple of weeks.
* On the 21th, conditions got so dire in one particular rack of cages that all its occupants, guilty and innocent alike, had urgently to be hosed off and (re-) rehoused afresh. To the hapless victims (like us) this had the appearance of a crash, even though it wasn’t one really.
* Fortunately that marked the episode’s nadir; we were back online within minutes after the last gerbil finished towelling off. And since then, the rabble-rousers seem to be growing accustomed to their new burrows, so harmony is gradually returning to the power plant.
* During these excitements, we happened to notice, quite incidentally, that a few of our gerbils had become slightly too fat and complacent in their comfortable previous housing. So we’ve put them onto a healthful slimming diet.
* You’ll have to explore to find the rest of this storm’s changes.