Chaos Storm #1175
Chaos Storm #1175 has swept the Lok'Groton island chain. Please post any changes you have observed and wish to share with others in the comments.
Delta Tao's "What's New" for v1175:
Animals are such agreeable friends—they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.
— George Eliot (1819–1880)
- Major updates and changes to healer pets. Some changes in pet management
and collecting, and some bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- This is a major overhaul in how things worked behind the scenes.
We tested as well as we could, but please report any bugs or issues.
- Rescuing a pet will no longer replace your “secondary” pet.
You can rescue as many pets as you want now, without fear of overwriting pets.
- There were major changes to allow for this behavior;
you’ll need to explore and experiment to figure it out.
- The overall summary is that there are still limits on the number of pets
you can have at once; and now it’s much more explicit when you choose to “tame” a pet:
it’s no longer automatically done when you heal the pet. Instead, healing a pet
adds it to your “collection” of possible pets.
- This collection is limitless, although you can’t have duplicates.
- It should now be nearly impossible to accidentally replace your pets.
- Limit on number of simultaneous pets can now be increased beyond 2.
(But you’ve got to earn it!)
- Fixed bug which was preventing most rescuable pets from showing up in the world.
- Added a bunch of new pets.
- Pets can now get even stronger than before.
- Chests on Gho-wei were inadvertently awarding total coin payout to everyone,
instead of splitting it amongst nearby players.
We've kept the non-splitting behavior, but lowered the payout to account for it.
- Do you believe in magic? If you search for it, then it may lead you somewhere.
Posted by Para at 01:03 PM